Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

the morning sun...

There are times when I wish I could be the kind of person who sleeps late but then I would miss views like this one. Mornings are wonderful. I always wake up feeling hopeful, I enjoy the quiet. Even when the kids were little I encouraged quiet in the mornings-there was no TV while getting ready for school(unless we needed to check the weather). I wanted their day to start off calm. The chaos of the world will work it's way in sooner or later but for now, anything is possible.

2 comments:

  1. Mary...I lost your address and I still have your prize...could you please email me at leslieackman@yahoo.com with your addy?! I want to mail it out ASAP!! Thanks so much!!:) Leslie Ackman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary~ I almost fell over when I saw an
    actual comment!
    So-o-o-o-o I decided to make a comment too!

    WHAT have you been up to? Busy with ideas for the Holidays I bet! Me too......ideas ha, that's about how far I get!
    I plan to call you soon! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete