Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Currently Listed

Check out some of the fabulous stuff I have in my Ebay store right now...some of the newest Cuttlebug folders, some awesome stamps from Tim Holtz, some of the newest Distress Stickles, there is a lot more-you can click on the Ebay symbol over in my sidebar and it will take you directly to my store and if for whatever reason you don't have an ebay account but you see somethings you'd like to buy-just let me know-we can work something out.
I also carry some of your favorite supplies..the Quickie Glue Pen, ink pads, embossing powders, reinkers, patterned paper in small pads(Basic Grey, jenni Bowlin. Making memories) and I am always happy to special order for you-need new cutting pads for your Cuttlebug or Big Shot? Need a certain color reinker? need a special embossing powder? what about a certain color cardstock for your Holiday cards-I can order t it in packs of 25 sheets, stamp cleaner? Storage items? Spellbinders products? Scor Pal stuff? EZ Mount? adhesives? Fun flock? White liquid applique? white gel pens? bone folders? punches? All you have to do is ask-if I can get it I will.








No comments:

Post a Comment