Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Thank You Hero Arts!!

A big thanks to Hero Arts for choosing me as their FRESH FACE winner for the first half of January...I was flabbergasted when I saw their blog with my cards on it...exactly the kind of boost I needed right now....
http://heroarts.com/blogs/club/2010/01/21/friendship-valentines-challenge-winners/


and here is a little taste of what has gone into my Ebay store this week...lots more to add and lots more to see...as always,if you don't feel comfortable using Ebay just let me know and we can work something out. I got a few colors of Shimmerz to try out,they are a waterbased shimmery paint that dries on almost all surfaces,they are thicker than water colors but thinner than acrylics and VERY shimmery!

My favorite tool-the Tim Holtz edge distresser-love this thing!
My favorite black ink pad-nice dark black,good coverage,doesn't bleed when you use copics or watercolors on it.
My new favorite color-GRAY! I got the Stazon in this soft dove gray and a darker stone gray.
Another favorite tool-great for adding ink tot he edges of your pages to distress them-also good for applying a fast coat of paint to a paper without getting your hands messy.
And this little gem has been on back order since last Fall-it is a small tin with a strip of"film strip"-they call it ribbon but it is actually plastic,just like real film, very very cool!

I'll post some photos of the stamp sets after I get them listed.Are you seeing all the new stuff being released at the Craft and Hobby Show this weekend?? OH MY...the Tim Holtz line is KILLING me...the papers!!!!! The dies, the stamps,etc.........oh yes-it will all be available here ASAP!! If there is anything you'd like to pre order just say the word!
xom

1 comment: