Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Facebook

Are you on Facebook?? If so i created a Facebook Fan Page for my business...I have no idea how to create a link to it but if you are on FB just do a search for Morning Sun Studio...make sure you click on "become a fan". I will be posting whenever I have new items in the Ebay store plus card ideas.
I will be listing lots of new stuff tomorrow-ink pads, reinkers, some Tim Holtz stuff, some clear stamp sets, and much more. I will be ordering stamps from Impression Obsession tomorrow also so they should be here with a week or two. Next month I will be getting all NEW tim Holtz stamps and as soon as I can get my hands on them the new Tim Holtz Sizzix embossing folders and dies.
Ok-off to spend the day with my Mom...
xom

1 comment:

  1. Mary.......congrats on being listed on the Hero Club page. I'm going to look into the Hero embossing folder, didn't know about these. HH

    ReplyDelete