Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Spray Inks



Playing with spray inks this morning...the first card is my favorite...I used Glimmer Mist in Pinecone and Oriental Poppy for the background then used Adirondack inks on the stamp( I believe it was Currant and Stream with a little Ginger, ink up the stamp randomly then give it a quick spritz of water to blend the colors before stamping) The Queen Anne's Lace stamp is from Penny Black and the sentiment is from Technique Tuesday.
The 2nd card uses a heavier dose of inks on the background-but first I stamped and embossed in CLEAR the Dill stamp from Hero Arts a few times. Sprayed the inks over top then dried it,laid a piece of copy paper over it and used an iron to pull the embossing powder off of the card(it absorbs into the copy paper)-then I used the stamp to stamp in black over top. The spray inks used here were Glimmer Mist in Pinecone,Oriental Poppy and a Lapis Lazuli Blue from Lindy's Stampgang.
The 3rd card used spray from Lindy's Stampgang-Landlubber Green I believe and the Glimmer Mist Pinecone-after that dried I stamped an old Hero Arts heart background with Adirondack Ginger ink. The stamps are from Inkadinkado and are stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa ink. I added high lights with a white gel pen.
Added some new stuff to the Ebay store yesterday...some Webster's Pages,some Basic Grey, some Glimmer Mist and some Stampington stamps...use the link in the sidebar to go check it out!
xom

No comments:

Post a Comment