Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

long over due



Making some long over due cards for some friends plus some to send into Stampers Sampler(I won't show those just in case they want them-they like things to be "exclusive")
But anyhooo..I am still messing around with the Distress Ink backgrounds,you should see the pile i have to work with now! Some of them as larger pieces just look crazy so I started using my punches to punch out smaller bits that i liked-I am liking the contrasting colors?? The semtiment stamps are from Hero Arts.

7 comments:

  1. Just popped over as you left such a lovely comment on my blog on April 5th (sorry way behind catching up) and I was greeted with these beauties...really love this effect and the overall design...good luck with Stampers Sampler x

    P.s. deleted my first message as the spelling was awful lol really must check before posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo...these are just GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi…just stopping by to say hello via the Clips-n-Cuts Birthday Blog Hop…Hope you are having a great day…

    These backgrounds are fantastic..xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these...did you use a mister on these??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate-I smear some ink on a craft sheet them mist it with water and lay my paper down on it-letting it dry between colors so they layer instead of blend. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are stunning!!! Love the color combos too.........

    ReplyDelete
  7. those are some beautiful backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete